Do you operate in the areas of manufacturing industry, provider of digital solutions, technology development or operator of data platform?
Are you looking for new contacts, new technology, new knowledge, or new business opportunities in the above themes?
Are you interested in taking Finnish manufacturing industry to next level with other companies and academia?
Do you want to conduct RD&I programs together with other leading companies?
Then we strongly recommend you contact us and join Intelligent Industry ecosystem as Partner!
Our ecosystem Partner service offers you an opportunity:
- to have seat at the Intelligent Industry Management Board
- Get access to compentence development/training via our academy program
- to participate in defining the common strategic innovation agenda and in deciding about joint actions/programs/services
- to have access to Intelligent Industry´s full time employed experts
- to have early access to R&D&I project preparation and to other program activities planning, facilitated by the ecosystem.
- to utilize ecosystem support in drafting consortium agreements and public funding applications for R&D&I projects
- to network with new innovative start-up and SME companies via FIIF collaboration
- to have access to international networking activities including standardisation activities, seminars, events, company visits, joint demos, and pilots.
- to have access Industry information; Market intelligence and White papers
- to have visibility through Intelligent Industry brand and promotion globally, partner videos
- possibility to take part on study trips, conferences and trade fair visits
The ecosystem is funded by the participating partner companies and with public funding by Business Finland. Longer vision is to develop ecosystem to operate as business-driven ecosystem, without public funding.
Yearly participation fee as partner companies depends of; overall budget defined by Ecosystem Leadership, amount of partner companies, amount of public funding and size classification of partner company (levels are: Large companies, Mid-Small companies and start-up/scale-up companies).
For more information about Partnerships, please: